Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What If You had Only 7 Days?!?!

What would you do if you found out you were going to die in 7 days?? Seriously, what would you do?! I mean if someone told me I was gonna die in a week I would probably freak out for about 30 minutes and then I would probably start spending all my money (yeah I know that’s pretty irresponsible but I wouldn’t really care). I would probably want to travel and see my family and just party as much as possible…just to get it out of my system and all. I would probably max out my credit cards buying random things from my family while also spend time on the phone telling people off and actually not caring about their feelings. Sure, it sounds heartless and all but hey, I’m dying in 7 days and I really wouldn’t have anything to lose. Oh and by the way, I wouldn’t tell anyone I know that I was gonna die because that would hurt them sooo much and I wouldn’t want them to be sad or depressed. I would want them to remember me as a happy and positive person; not someone that had only 7 days to live out the rest of her life. Would you tell your loved ones that you were dying soon?!?!?!  (I hardly doubt that you would tell EVERYONE, maybe just your mom and dad or siblings) To draw my life to a close I would probably decide to go to a tropical island for my last 36 hours of life and actually get tan so at least I would have a nice glow once I’m in the coffin. I would definitely also drink myself into oblivion so that I wouldn’t really realize that I only had a few hours left on the earth… I would probably chug long islands, because it’s the best type of drink to get you drunk since it has like 10 types of alcohols and which would thus be cheap.. J
Yea I know this post, isn’t so upbeat but I thought it would be cool to just focus on those 7 crazy days before your death. I’m pretty sure that at one time or another some of you have thought about it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment